Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Vacation Bible School

Oh my, I did not know what I was getting myself into when I volunteered to be a Crew Leader at Vacation Bible School for a week. Five kids from 1st to 4th grade. One Word AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. It was a crazy loud week but good. You'd think having a 3 year old I would be used to all that energy. Not so much. I think I had 5 Tasmanian Devils. Their heads never stopped spinning. It was nice to see these kids really enjoying Gods Word. I don't know who learned more them or Me.
Here is a picture of my group and a couple random ones. Enjoy. If you ever have the chance to do this you should, just be prepared and get lots of sleep at night. hehe





1 comment:

Jess Slusher said...

Tresa,

There is a saying, "If you want to learn - teach." Sounds like you could have written that. Some of those kids will always remember you because of this week. Way to go!