Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bible Thumper

So some of you may have already read this blog on my myspace page but I wanted to put it on here, basically for me. LOL. I am very happy with the changes I have made. I am a much happier person and I know that if I am happier so is my family. I attend small groups on Wednesday evenings and it gives my son and my husband a chance to have father and daddy time. I also attend MOPS on thursday and have met a wonderful group of women. Thanks to everyone who has been very supportive. Here is my blog from myspace....

*******************************************************************************************
So...in recent days someone said..."I didn't know Tresa was a Bible Thumper."

Well as most of you know I haven't exactly lived a Godly life. With 3 marriages under my belt I know that. Things happened throughout my life that turned me away from God which included bad marriages, relationships, 2 miscarriages and the death of a child. That's a lot to take in a short time. To say the least I blamed God or should I say stopped believing. In the last couple years with another almost failing marriage and a battle over a boy who was my miracle baby I knew I had to change something. So one afternoon I walked into Pastor Jess' house and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I cried for an hour straight. I put everything in Gods hands from that moment on. I started to put things back together from there. My wonderful and amazing husband and I got back together and we put our family back together and we couldn't be happier. I know now what I need to do as a good wife and mother. I have also found my church home at Changepoint. It is great.

So......if all this and trying to live my life the way God wants me to makes me a Bible Thumper then yes, I guess I am. Are you?

No comments: