Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy 50th Birthday Dad. I love you so much, you are the best. I have to thank you for being my best friend and doing so much for us kids all these years.


The Perfect Father

I love you because you're my father,
But you're really so much more;
You're a guide and a companion;
You and I have great rapport.

You pay attention to me;
You listen to what I say.
You pass on words of wisdom,
Helping me along the way.

Whenever I'm in trouble,
You always have a plan.
You are the perfect father,
And I'm your biggest fan!

Hero Dad

You are my hero, Dad
You're my secure foundation.
When I think of you, I'm filled with love
And fond appreciation.

You make me feel protected;
I'm sheltered by your care.
You're always my true friend;
When I need you, you're always there.

You have a place of honor
Deep within my heart.
You've been my hero, Dad,
Right from the very start.

1 comment:

Jess Slusher said...

Tresa,

That is true about your Dad. He is a very humble man and doesn't realize how important he is to so many people. I am honored to have him as a friend.
Hey, did you write those poems?