Tuesday, February 26, 2008

This Week

Well today is only Tuesday and this week has already been a doozy. Sunday I was so sick I could barely move. My wonderful husband took good care of me and our son. Monday I thought I would feel a little better. Not so much. I lasted until a little while before I had to call Michael and ask him to come take our son to his Grandmas. Let me tell you this felt worse to me then being sick. I have never felt worse than feeling like I am not physically capable of taking care of my own child. So being the big baby that I am I turned into a big boob, cry baby. It sucked. Michael picked him up after work, came home cooked us dinner, did some laundry and did all the dishes so I would have hardly anything to clean up today. Wonderful man I have. He is so good to me. Almost made me look bad. Maybe I should go to work and he should stay home.....NOT. Today I am feeling much better, still a little week but I had a good day with Little Michael and we will have fun tonight while the hubby has a guys night with a couple friends. Maybe some popcorn and watch Happy Feet or Cars for the millionth time. hehe. The boy has his favorites. Hope everyone is having a good week so far. Have a good one.

No comments: