Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Michael III


So Michael is going to be 3 in a little over a month. Man it has gone fast. So I thought this whole terrible two's thing was going to be over but of course my mother-in-law informs that basically there is no such thing and that they are worse when they are 3. He is almost 3 and it is already kicking in let me tell you. I didn't know little ones could get so angry over their cars or trains not doing what they wanted them to do.

Being a first time Mom of course I was week and allowed Michael to sleep with us basically since birth. Well I have to say I am very proud of myself and have taken only 3 days to get him in his own bed (which has been a playground for the last 6 months since we bought it). Of course I miss him sleeping with us sometimes because he is such a cuddler but man it is nice to stretch out too.
We are part way into potty training which is not fun but we are proud of him and he gets very proud of himself. He even wipes the rim off if he "misses". Too cute. It is a work in progress but I have until September when he is supposed to start preschool. I am excited and sad at the same time. He is growing up too fast but I know he will enjoy it. He loves to learn. He already knows his alphabet, capital and lower case letter and he knows the numbers 1 - 10. This is all thanks to his wonderful Gram who bought him the Thomas and Friends Laptop for Christmas. Best thing ever I would suggest it to everyone with little ones. It's wonderful.

He is growing fast so I wanted to use this blog to keep everyone updated on news and pictures.
Love ya all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO HANDSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Way to go Almost there!